ATTENTION: IF you are an applicant living in Tulsa, OK please ONLY apply if you are willing and able to make the regular 90-minute commute. Serious inquiries only!
Expanding hospital in a small town has a great full-time, permanent Physical Therapist opportunity available with about a 90-minute commute southeast of Tulsa. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS PROVIDED! Settings will include out-patient and occasional home visits, must be capable of working in those setting competently!
Salary: $90,000.00 to $100,000.00/year (but may differ depending on one's experience and level of degree(s) obtained)
Physical Therapist Duties/Requirements:
- Full-time, permanent position, guaranteed 40 hours a week
- Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- Physical Therapist will be working in the outpatient department as well as occasional home visits as needed
- Relocation assistance provided!
- Experience in home health or hospital setting preferred, but not required.
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- A degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy is HIGHLY preferable
- Licensed with the state of Oklahoma or willing and able to obtain by the time of hire
- Competent and able to work in both outpatient and home health settings
- Experience is highly preferred but new graduates are welcomed to apply
The Surrounding Community:
- Small town charm with low cost of living and available housing
- Rural community over an hour southeast of Tulsa.
- Low to no crime, safe community to raise a family
- Great local shops and restaurants
- Fishing, hiking and water sports all near town
- 2 Regional Airports are less than an hour away
- National Museum and National Park very close to town