The Opportunity: Physical Therapist (PT)
- Permanent, Full-Time position, Day Shift at a Hospital as a Physical Therapist!
- Outpatient Clinic, Medical-based fitness center, Aquatic therapy including two fitness pools!
- Lucrative compensation!
- Sign on/Relocation assistance available!
- Amazing benefits!
Job Description/Qualifications: Physical Therapist (PT)
- Evaluate outpatient and swing bed patients.
- Leadership skills and ability to work fairly independently are required.
- Responsible for evaluation, therapy planning, and administering therapy modalities of treatment as prescribed by a licensed physician.
- Must be able to provide treatments and supervise support staff with strong clinic management skills.
- Enthusiastic individual willing to lead a team of fantastic staff members.
- Holds, or is eligible for, Kansas Physical Therapist (PT) Licensure.
South Eastern Kansas Location:
- A outdoor lover’s paradise, fishing, hiking, biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and more.
- Small town living, but near to big city amenities.
- Less than an hour away from regional airport.
- Low cost of living and amazing community.
- Unique retail and dining that are all locally owned and operated.
- Safe schools and community for a family.
- Excellent weather and air quality.
If you are interested please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!