Great picturesque Northern Maine Mountain Lakes location looking for a Full Time Physical Therapist. Excellent facility with great reputation looking for a Full Time (Year Round) Managing Physical Therapist. The candidate is responsible for planning and administering physical therapy treatment plans designed to alleviate pain, restore function, prevent disabilities, and to promote overall fitness and health of patients in an Out-Patient Setting.
Average patient load is 6 per day as well as Program Management and people/department Management
GREAT Benefits as well as Salary and relocation/Sign On Bonus---
100K + Potential
- All Oversight as well as Management of PT Programs as well as Staff Management.
- Provides skilled physical therapy treatment plans in accordance with physician orders and by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results of patients.
- Provide manual treatments including but not limited to, massage, myofascial release, trigger point release, IASTM, Deep and soft tissue mobilization, joint mobilizations
- Assist clients with stretching, including manual stretching techniques, providing PROM, manual resistance, manual traction, and mechanical traction
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by designing home exercise
programs; instructing patients, recommending, and/or providing assistive equipment; recommending follow-up programs.
- Promptly and thoroughly documents and maintains clinical and administrative records regarding patient limitations/interventions, treatments, responses and progress to administered therapy as well as discharge summaries.
- Must be able to recognize and respond appropriately to urgent/emergent situations per protocols
- Train and assist clients and employees as required
- Assures compliance with regulatory and professional standards as well as integrity in business practices.
- Participates in, and seeks out, opportunities and activities to provide for continuing-education skill development and self-improvements.
- Model appropriate professional behavior and team participation for the staff
- Cultivate a positive attitude at the workplace
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bahelor's, Master's or Doctor's degree in physical therapy
- Licensed in Physical Therapist
- Outpatient is preferred
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Experience working with all age groups, including young children and the elderly
- Ability to work days