Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill an opening within an outpatient setting located around the Fort Laramie, Wyoming area. Interested candidates should have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapy with a passion to work within an orthopedic setting. Interested candidate should also have a valid WY PT license or eligible to obtain it. New Graduates are encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Perform diagnosis on individuals of different ages who have restricted movements and performance due to certain physical injuries they are suffering from.
- The role of the physical therapist extends beyond helping patients to move their bodies, it also involves encouraging and motivating them to live fit and healthy even after treatment.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- This outpatient setting is open to New graduates from an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Active Wyoming PT license, or eligible to get
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Monday- Friday with no Weekends
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits including Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Team Environment
Beyond this Outpatient setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!