Peachtree Orthopedics is looking for an orthopedic trained or orthopedic/sports medicine interested Physical Therapist to work at either our Cumming, Duluth, Midtown, or West Paces location. The current patient mix is split equally between operative and non-operative patients. The clinic uses the latest cutting-edge technology and equipment to ensure the quickest recovery time. Peachtree Orthopedics is the oldest orthopedic group in Atlanta, which is currently built around 35 physicians, 26 PA s/ NP s, 30 PT s, and 9 OT s working out of 9 offices. Peachtree Orthopedics has been voted One of Atlanta s Top Work Places for 3 consecutive years. Come join our fun and challenging practice! We give you the tools and opportunities to reach your professional goals. New Grads encouraged to apply. Candidates must be graduates of an accredited Physical Therapy program (Bachelor, Masters, or Doctorate and have a current Georgia license.)
Peachtree Orthopedics offers a sign-on bonus, very competitive pay, full benefits including continuing education, and an excellent 401k program.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of physical therapy evaluation and intervention.
- Experience in designing treatment plans for orthopedic patients; including both operative and non-operative diagnoses.
- Experience with EMR documentation and patient-reported outcomes preferred.
- Education: Bachelors, Masters, or Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
- Work Experience: Entry Level to Experienced Welcome
- Licensing and/or Certifications: Georgia license required.
JOB DEMANDS (Physical)
Requires assisting patients with mobility, demonstrating various exercises, performing manual therapy, regularly lifting 25-50 lbs. Vision and hearing correctable to within normal limits.