Put Your Career in MOTION!
Why work here?
At MOTION we empower our patients to move forward and move better every day. We help people heal, thrive, and become stronger. And we do it together. At MOTION, you can expect a collaborative environment where you can learn, grow, and succeed. Mostly, we have fun in the process!
Hear from one of our therapists!
Ready to change lives? MOTION - a leader in physical, occupational, and speech therapy - is looking for a talented Physical Therapist to help patients get back to what moves them.
With over 50 locations across four states and more on the way, we're growing fast - and here's your chance to grow with us. For a limited time, we're offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus. You may find this useful toward personal financial priorities, such as relocation expenses, down payments, etc.
As Part Of The MOTION Team, You Can Expect
- A steady stream of new and existing patients
- Network partnerships with top health systems in the region
- One-on-one mentoring for one year and ongoing education sessions
- Leadership development/enrollment in the company’s Track to Leadership program
- Eligibility to participate in the company’s Hand Therapy Residency program
If you love motivating people and helping them grow stronger, we're interested in talking with you.
Job Title: Physical Therapist - $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
Job Type: Full-time (Mon-Fri; 40 hours per week)
Job Location: 2 Riverview Drive, Danbury, CT (Fairfield County; outpatient clinic)
Job Description: Physical Therapist responsibilities include ...
- Assessing patients' strengths and weaknesses.
- Devising creative treatment plans for individuals suffering from injuries or muscle, nerve, joint, and bone diseases.
- Providing excellent 1:1 care, spending up to 40 minutes with each patient.
- Helping patients restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability.
- Encouraging patients along the road to recovery.
- Medical specialties at the clinic include ortho and sports medicine.
- Youth, Adults, and geriatric outpatient caseload.
- CT Physical Therapist License
- Excellent work ethic and dedication to patient success
- Basic computer skills
- CPR and first aid certification required
Lucrative Salary and Excellent Benefits Package:
$78,000 - $101,000 Starting Salary / Medical & Dental (& Vision) Insurance / HSA & FSA / Life Insurance & ADD / Short- and Long-Term Disability / Employee Assistance Program / Continuing Education Reimbursement / 2 Paid Days for Continuing Education / Medbridge Subscription / 401K Retirement Plan / 3 Weeks Rolling Paid Time Off + Holidays
MOTION provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MOTION complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.