Our Clinic is seeking an experienced Orthopedic Physical Therapists (PT) and New Grad Physical Therapists (PT) with an interest in treating the general ortho patient population and industrial rehab. A desire to treat the Industrial rehab patients is not a requirement as our general ortho patients referrals have grown tremendously. Exceptional Mentoring/Training Program available for all new staff members. *Bilingual English/Spanish a plus, a salary differential is offered to all of our bilingual Therapists* This is a career opportunity available at our well-established Physical Therapist (PT) Operated Outpatient Ortho Clinic. Our clinics have operated in the DMV for over 20 years and many of our Therapists have been employed with the clinic since inception.We are seeking a Physical Therapist (PT) to treat our general ortho patients at our Industrial Rehab Clinic in Manassas and Alexandria locations. 2 Staff positions available due to growth. As part of your CE package, our practice will pay 100% towards your FCE certification (Functional Capacity Evaluation Certification) if you have an interest in seeing our Instrustrial Rehab patients along with the general ortho patients. We see an average of 7-9 patients per day. Our hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- Mentorship available for our New Grad Physical Therapists with a seasoned team of therapists.
- Our model encourages therapists to focus on what they love to do, enhance the quality of life for their patients. Our outpatient clinics combine evidence-based treatment philosophies with manageable caseloads, which give therapists the opportunity to work one-on-one with patients.
- Excellent reputation throughout Maryland, DC, and Virginia. We have low staff turnover and leadership opportunities within the network. Learn, Treat, and grow as a clinician.
- We see an average 7-9 pts per day and get ethical support from the PTA’s and techs. 1-hour treatments for all patients.
- We have established relationships with some of the leading APTA Certified Instructors in continuing education with many CEU on site and company sponsored events.
We are a quality of care and patient care focused locally owned and operated Network of Outpatient Orthopedic and Industrial Rehab Clinics. Even with all the recent changes in healthcare and reimbursement, the emphasis remains patient first! Along with immediate on-site access to patient information and Clinical Tracking ensures our therapists are truly in an optimal situation to maximize patients' outcomes.In addition to traditional orthopedic and occupational therapy, we offer specialty programming including:
- General Ortho
- Industrial Rehab
- Back and Spine Rehabilitation
- Total Joint Replacement Rehabilitation
- Joint Reconstruction Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Programs
- Wellness & Community Fitness
We offer a Competitive Salary, Bonus Program, Paid Time Off, Flexible Work Schedule, B/C/B/S Medical, and Dental. Vision, 401K, Short/ Long-term Disability, Continuing Education and much more!Interested in learning more about this exciting position? Call us locally at 301-337-6921, visit us at www.therapycareers.com or submit your confidential resume directly tohttp://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/