Currently looking for an /Outpatient Physical Therapist to fill an opening with outpatient setting located outside the Greenwood, Indiana area. Interested candidates should be have at least a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Therapist with a passion to work within an outpatient setting with all ages. Interested candidate should also have a valid Indiana PT license or already have started the process of obtaining it.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist
- Perform diagnosis on individuals of different ages who have restricted movements and performance due to certain physical injuries they are suffering from.
- The role of the physical therapist extends beyond helping patients to move their bodies, it also involves encouraging and motivating them to live fit and healthy even after treatment.
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- Open to recent graduates of an accredited Physical Therapist program.
- Ortho experience is preferred.
- Active IN PT license, or eligible to obtain
- Monday - Thursday schedule (FLEXIBLE)
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Outpatient setting- No weekends.
- $10K Sign on bonus!
- 1:1 Treatment
Beyond this facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!