There is a Special Nursing Facility opportunity in Napa, CA looking for dedicated Physical Therapists to join their team for a 13-week travel assignment. Physical Therapists who work for Pioneer Healthcare are dedicated professionals who conduct rehab programs amongst diverse populations and are enthusiastic about the difference they make in their patients’ lives through assessment and treatment.
• Active PT State License
• Current BLS/CPR Certification
• 4 months of experience within the last 3 years
• Develop effective treatment plans and obtains approval for services from referring physician
• To evaluate residents to obtain data necessary for treatment planning and develop a treatment plan that includes a target list, short-term and long-term goals
• Participate in service training program for other staff in the facility
• Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans.
• Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
• 13 week assignment
• Submit all billing logs and necessary information on a timely basis
About Pioneer Healthcare Services:
We are a San Diego-based staffing and recruiting travel company for exceptional nurses and therapists all over the U.S. We can help forge a new path towards schools and healthcare facilities.
Highest pay packages tailored to meet your own needs
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
401K Retirement Services
Housing, Meals and Incidentals allowance
Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
Professional Liability/ Malpractice coverage
Pioneer Healthcare Services
(Apply) - jobs.pioneer-healthcare.com