Currently seeking Physical Therapists (PT) (recent grads welcomed) with a passion for manual physical therapy (PT). The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year recent experience as a Physical Therapist (PT) and must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from a seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists. This individual will specialize in advanced manual physical therapy (PT) techniques with a hands-on approach designed to alleviate pain and restore motion. Strong Mentorship Program in place as the practice has several Staff Physical Therapists/PT with several years of experience. Exceptional Learning Environment for New Grads or PT's that are seeking a clinic that offers support on the clinical and administrative side.Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT) - Outpatient Sports Medicine
- Doctorate; Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist (PT) by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- New Grad Physical Therapist's welcome to apply. Structured Mentoring program available. Exceptional process to assist your transition to our team
- Must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from our seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists.
- Current CPR Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits for Staff Physical Therapists (PT)For Outpatient Physical Therapy (PT) Practice: At our facility, we recognize that the success of our organization lies in the strength of our staff. We understand the importance of providing competitive and flexible benefits for our associates and their families. Adding flexibility to the traditional benefit package makes sense because it gives you the choice to use benefit dollars in a cost-effective manner which best suits your needs.
- DPT Assistance
- Clinical Specialization covered
- Clinical Management Ladder
- SHORT & LONG TERM DISABILITY
- 4 weeks’ vacation, 3 days for CEU’s, 2 personal days, 3 sick days total of 5.5 weeks PTO your first year.
- $1500 per year towards CEU’s and 100% of COMT.
- 401K and immediate vesting plan
- Day one Health/Dental/Vision