Cavalier Workforce.is a specialty Healthcare Staffing company. We have relationships with major healthcare facilities and practices across the country, offering a wide array of job opportunities which includes – Registered Nurses, LPN, Medical Assistants, Therapists, Technologists, Physicians, Pharmacist etc. Join a hospital where employee engagement is at an all-time high. You can get your dream job easily with Cavalier Workforce. Start your life-changing experience today.
13 weeks. Shift: Mon- Fri: Variable schedule with Mon- Thurs being slightly longer and then Friday is a shorter day. Will be 40 hrs per week. Outpatient- may be a possibility of needing to cover acute care (weekday and weekends/holidays) as needed. BLS Required.
Physical Therapist - Travel
The Physical Therapist is a licensed professional who directs supervises evaluates and provides physical therapy services ordered by a physician to patients.
1. Evaluates the physical therapy patient to determine the rehabilitation need and potential for achievement and develops a plan of care in conjunction with the patients physician.
2. Establishes and implements the patients plan of care according to agency policy time lines.
3. Performs physical therapy services in accordance with accepted standards of practice and certified by the patients physician.
4. Observes records and reports to the physician any reaction to treatment and any changes in the patients condition.
5. Maintains communication with clinical staff providing updates and changes in schedules patient data or needs and physician orders.
6. Evaluates patients plan of care as needed and at least every sixty-two days revising the plan to meet patient needs.