Physical Therapist (TWG)
The Weston Group, a national provider of rehabilitation services is currently hiring a fun, enthusiastic, reliable Physical Therapist (PT) to join our highly skilled staff to meet the needs of our seniors. We remain a therapist owned and managed company that believes in a unique and innovative approach to geriatric care. With a friendly and supportive staff we are excited to offer a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Job responsibilities include:
- Working with Community Residents , staff and management to identify all residents in need of Therapy
- Work directly with Patient, Family members and Staff to ensure maximum functional ability is met and maintained
- Utilize Companies specific Best Practice Act and Specialized Programs to ensure community all residents in need are being met
- Communicate Directly with Residents Physician , Nurse Practitioner , Family, staff and facility management
- Freedom to direct and implement program specific to residents needs and individual specific expertise
- Make a difference in someone's life
Qualified applicants will have:
- Current State licensure
- Current CPR licensure, TB, proof of MMR & Hepatitis B documentation
- Comprehensive benefit package
This position is Part-Time within the Manor Lake Bridgemill Assisted Living Facility.
Full time available if willing to work at additional locations.
Please email your resume or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-544-3603.
physical therapist, pt, therapy, assisted living, geriatric, therapist
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is currently accepting applications.