Physical Therapist for US Coast Guard in Kodiak Alaska
Sterling Medical is currently seeking a
for an On Site position
at US Coast Guard Clinic
Relocation Assistance for qualified candidates!!
- Diploma from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Possess a valid unrestricted license to practice Physical Therapy in any one of (50) fifty states
- Current BLS
- Current Certification in the field of Physical Therapy
- Minimum of at least two (2) years of recent experience (immediately preceding the submission of this offer).
Including, but not limited to:
- History, detailed examination, testing, and evaluation of the management of common musculoskeletal conditions.
- Treatment plan, therapeutic exercise, neuromuscular reeducation, functional activities, gait training, orthothics training, prosthetic training, kinetic activity training, electrical stimulation, iontophoresis, phonophoresis, manual traction, mechanical traction, massage, contrast baths, ultrasound, apply hot and cold packs, and vasopneumatic devices, and whirlpool diathermy.
- Provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems, as they occur, in addition to regularly scheduled appointments.
- Provide individual counseling about the effects and benefits of prescribed exercise regimens, physical fitness, and other related programs.
If you meet these qualifications, Please apply online, or contact: