Physical Therapist for US Coast Guard New London, CT
Sterling Medical is currently seeking a
for an On Site position
at US Coast Guard Clinic
New London, CT
Monday-Friday, 6:00 AM-4:30 PM
Great Pay, 3 weeks PTO, Benefits offered, 401k, 56 hrs sick leave,
10 Paid Federal Holidays!!
- Diploma from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Possess a valid unrestricted license to practice Physical Therapy in any one of (50) fifty states
- Current BLS
- Current Certification in the field of Physical Therapy
- Minimum of at least two (2) years of recent experience (immediately preceding the submission of this offer).
Including, but not limited to:
- History, detailed examination, testing, and evaluation of the management of common musculoskeletal conditions.
- Treatment plan, therapeutic exercise, neuromuscular reeducation, functional activities, gait training, etc…
- Provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems, as they occur, in addition to regularly scheduled appointments.
If you meet these qualifications, Please apply online, or contact: