A Per Diem Physical Therapy Assistant , (PTA), position is now available in our sub-acute/skilled nursing rehab department located in Poughkeepsie, NY. Once hired as part of the PTS team, you may join as many of our other local PRN rosters as you wish. Must have SNF experience.
You may have already heard that Preferred Therapy Solutions is different from other therapy companies. Let us tell you why we are a step above the rest.
Excellence. Stability. Integrity.
- We are owned and operated by therapists.
- We focus on appropriate and ethical patient care.
- Members of our management team have worked in the very position you are interested in.
- We understand what therapists need to be successful.
- We know that a healthy balance between work and family is important, so we offer a very generous paid time off package for full and part-time employees.
- We know that continuing your education is important, so we have a great education department to help you stay up to date.
The success of our residents relies on the success of our therapists. We know that providing the highest quality care brings the highest outcome for our residents. After all, we are all in this to help those we treat reach their highest level of independence. Come join our team and be part of our success!
We offer competitive rates and great benefits:
- Up to 5 weeks of paid time off to start and up to 6 weeks of PTO after 5 years of employment
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Rx plan/ H.S.A
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Continuing Education program
- 401(k) plan with a discretionary employer match (available to per-diem employees)
- Flexible schedules to promote a balance between career and personal life
- Mentor programs for therapists interested in growing their skills or management opportunities.
- Provide comprehensive and compassionate therapy services in a sub-acute/skilled nursing facility setting
- Work collaboratively with other rehab therapists and nursing staff in a supportive team-working environment
- Possess a current Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) license or be license eligible to practice in the state employed
- Demonstrate strong computer skills with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and have experience with electronic documentation
- Demonstrate good attention to detail and timeliness with documentation
- Work well with others in a team setting
- Be flexible with hours.