Physician & APP Recruiter
Similar jobs like this one
Featured Healthcare Recruiter
Physician Recruiter (Hybrid- Candidates local to Dallas, TX)
Physician & APP Recruiter
The Physician Recruiter is responsible for full-cycle recruitment of physicians and advanced health practitioners (nurse practitioners and physician assistants). Partnering with senior leadership and physician leaders, the Physician Recruiter will plan, develop, and implement recruitment strategies to fulfill PMC’s provider staffing needs. This is a hybrid position, working from home and at our Pinehurst Administration office when needed, and requires occasional travel to various sites across the clinic, colleges and universities, and recruitment events. Must reside within a reasonable commute of Pinehurst, NC.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Executes proactive recruiting strategies that support the business objectives, attract highly qualified candidates, and provide a world-class candidate experience.
- Screens candidates using appropriate interview techniques, provides practice details, and discusses current opportunities.
- Develops cost effective and proactive recruitment strategies/campaigns for recruitment of providers including direct mail, advertising, residency programs, state/national medical organization, and specialty meetings, etc.
- Develops and maintains recruiting contacts with placement offices, residency, and fellowship programs, etc.
- Utilizes our Applicant Tracking System for all Physician and Advanced Practice Provider candidate activity.
- Represents PMC with professionalism at events, career fairs, and conferences.
- Manages the Physician and APP student process at PMC by overseeing placement of student rotations as an effort to build comprehensive candidate pipelines to support growth initiatives.
- Maintains high-touch communication with all viable candidates under consideration for positions; and coordinates virtual and facility site visits to include meeting with practice managers, key medical staff members, and tours.
- Facilitates the pre-employment and onboarding processes, as well as new provider orientation and physician integration. Includes conducting professional reference checks and scheduling training/shadowing.
- Works with Physician Contracts Administrator and legal counsel to present employment offers.
- Maintains and reports key staffing metrics for open requisitions.
- Performs other duties, as requested and/or assigned.
Education (Including Licenses and Certifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field required.
- At least 2 year’s experience working as a physician and APP recruiter required.
Day Shift (Monday-Friday) No weekends or holidays