Physician Assistant - Cardiology - Experienced Critical Care
WellStar Medical Group is seeking full-time Physician Assistant with prior experience in cardiology/critical care. Minimum of two years experience is preferred. .
Candidate will perform at the proficiency level of an outstanding Physician Assistant in order to provide exceptional inpatient medical care and treatment for the cardiology/critical care patients at our various hospitals located in Metro Atlanta. Candidate will function under the supervision of a staff Cardiologist and utilize approved practice protocols.
* Perform H&P, gather appropriate supporting data and identify problems.
* Outline pathophysiology, construct a plan of action for further testing if required.
* Actively participate in rounding on hospitalized patients under our care and document patient data.
* Accept and respond to questions and telephone calls directed by the hospital staff.
* Become thoroughly competent in all aspects of stress testing including ability to supervise.
* Degree from an accredited Physician Assistant program and license with the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners.
* State if Georgia PA license/certification is required
* Current ACLS certification
* Previous experience in cardiology and particularly critical care cardiology is required for this position.