Sterling Medical is seeking a skilled Early Childhood Educator for position in Japan! This great career opportunity will be working with US military children and families. This position is working with early intervention age group 0-3.
We are proud to offer:
- Relocation Assistance!
- Benefits and PTO + 10 Federal Holidays Paid Off!
- Great Compensation! plus tax Advantages
1. Shall have a Master’s degree, or at minimum a Bachelor’s degree, in Early Childhood Special Education, or Psychology, Counseling, or Early Childhood Education Special Education, Educational Foundations and Counseling, Education and Learning Disabilities, Early Intervention and Family Support, Early Childhood Education Leadership, or similar degree
2. ECSE with a master’s degree or higher and shall have at least 2 years of direct ECSE experience within the last 5 years in IDEA related settings. Bachelor level candidates shall have at least three (3) consecutive years of direct experience during the past 5 years delivering EIS in natural settings
3. Shall have a basic knowledge of developmental assessment, facilitation of child development, and theories and practices for serving young children with disabilities. It is highly preferred that candidates have experience with administration, scoring, and report writing with respect to any of the following assessment tools: Bayley Infant and Toddler Scales of Development, Developmental Assessment of Young Children, Hawaii Early Learning Profile, and Battelle Developmental Inventory or any other assessment tools utilized by a recognized state or local early intervention program in the US or an early intervention program administered in support of US beneficiaries overseas.
About Sterling Medical:
Sterling Medical has been providing services of this nature since 1980 at military facilities, and at overseas military facilities since 1995, a period of over 23 years. Overseas nations in which we provide service include Germany, Italy, Belgium, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Portugal, Spain, Bahrain, South Korea, Japan and other overseas locations. We are the largest provider of direct medical staff to U.S. military facilities overseas. We offer a rewarding experience to gain Military and DoD experience and support our active duty military families!