Physician Assistant - Casual Hospitalist
M Health Fairview is seeking Physician Assistants to join the Fairview Ridges Hospitalist team on a
basis. Work rotating day/evening and weekend shifts. Rotate and work on the Hospitalist Inpatient and Observation service across our community Hospitals. Duties, depending on rotation and shift, will include admission H&Ps, rounding on patients, providing cross coverage. Work side by side with other physicians and APPs in a patient centered, collaborative team environment. Excellent opportunity to learn and grow your career with a seasoned, supportive, and stable team.
- The Observation Unit is staffed by APPs with physician oversight.
- Shift times can vary per site' days, evenings and overnights available
- Flexibility in this growing environment is essential.
- Great technology including fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC), E-signature medical records and digital PACs imaging system
- M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital
- M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital
- M Health Fairview Northland Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program
- BC/BE through NCCPA
- Licensed or ability to obtain a PA license with prescriptive authority through the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota
- Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges
- Inpatient experience required
M Health Fairview Ridges Hospital - Burnsville, MN
M Health Fairview Southdale Hospital - Edina, MN
M Health Fairview Northland Hospital - Princeton, MN
M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center Hospitals - Minneapolis