Physician Assistant Emerg Svcs
To provide primary health care and perform selective medical services under the direction of practice physicians.
- Education: Master's degree required. Graduate of an NCCPA accredited physician assistant program required.
- Experience: One to three years of experience preferred. New and experienced qualified applicants are welcome to apply for this position.
- Licensure/certification/registration: PA licensed to work in appropriate state required. NCCPA Certification required. Current DEA registration, BLS, ACLS (if clinical) required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to work with management team and physicians; demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Keywords: Physician Assistant, Mid-Level provider, Midlevel provider, Mid level provider, Midlevel practitioner, Mid-Level practitioner, Mid level practitioner, MLP, Mid-level health care provider, Physician Extender, PA, Nurse Practitioner, NP, NMG, Novant Medical Group, Physician Practice, Physician Clinic, Extender
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".