Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are actively seeking women, minorities, and veterans for our positions.
Sterling Medical is looking for a Physician Assistant at our Fort Campbell, KY Army base
The Physician Assistant would support our Service Members (and civilian contract employees) at a local Outpatient center
- Emergency Room Setting
- Any day of the week –Shift hours vary
- 40 hours a week / 8 hour shifts
Excellent Compensation package includes:
-Two weeks PTO
-Ten paid Federal Holidays
-Enrollment options for medical, dental and vision insurance; 401k, flexible spending healthcare accounts.
-Relocation reimbursement available
- Have and Maintain certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Have a minimum of one year experience within the last two years working as a PA.
- Outpatient or urgent care preferred
If you are interested in this position please contact Hope Gausmann at email@example.com or feel free to call at 513.984.1800 ext. 264
I look forward to speaking with you!