SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
Government contract seeks a Physician Assistant for a 90-day assignment (May-July) in support of the Army Direct Care Medical Services Program in Grafenwoehr, Germany.
Services will be provided in the Primary Care clinic. Hours are between 6am and 7pm. No call. Services are not required on Federal holidays.
Grafenwoehr is a small Bavarian town located in a scenic, rural section of Northern Bavaria. Beautiful scenery with many historic sites to visit including Munich Neuschwanstein Castle, Prague, and Vienna. While in Grafenwoehr, take advantage of traveling to other European countries. It is very feasible and inexpensive!
* 2 yrs. exp. in an outpatient, primary care or ambulatory care setting
* PA license from any one of the 50 states, Puerto Rico, and/or Virgin Islands
Sterling Medical provides:
- Round trip airfare
- Vehicle use while providing services
- Local (private) lodging in the community
- Per diem up to $50/day (M-F)
- Medical and Dental benefits available
- 401K available w/match
- Pay only FICA to US (Social security and Medicare)
- Foreign income tax exempt until $105,900 – not required to pay German taxes
Recruiter can provide full job description and comprehensive list of benefits.
Sterling Medical is an EEO Employer.