PeaceHealth is seeking a Physician Assistant - Primary Care based in the Florence community.
Req ID: 154376
- All In One Medicial Model: Medical Assistant scribes while you are with your patient.
- Flexible schedule: Work 4 or 5 days per week.
- Daily case load is approximately 18 patients per day.
This is a dream opportunity for outdoor enthusiast and beach lovers. Here’s why you should experience Florence, Oregon:
- 42 miles of Recreational Sand Dunes for Dune Buggies, ATVs, and horseback riding
- 17 fresh water lakes surround the area plus the Pacific Ocean. Kayaking, surfing, and world class fishing--a water enthusiasts dream!
- Fine dining and casual bistros where you will find an abundance of locally sourced produce and seafood fresh off the dock.
- The stunning natural surroundings of Florence draws musicians, artists and craftsmen from around the world to create a virtual honeypot of art and entertainment.
- Home to exceptional schools, library, Skate Park, and 11 local parks. The community also provides pre-school library time, tutoring programs, high school career tracking and more!
- Old Town Florence showcases more than 50 shops, restaurants and boutiques bordering the Siuslaw River.
- An outdoor lover’s dream including resources for golf, hiking, biking, sightseeing, and viewing wildlife.
PeaceHealth offers competitive compensation and robust benefits:
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with Fitbit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
Contact Grace Riggs
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Florence community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Florence, Primary Care/IMC (504)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Full Time
Posting Notes: Florence || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Physician Assistants || Full Time || FAMILY PRACTICE SVCS