Physician Compensation Analyst
Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good - from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God's love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We're looking for someone to join our team as a Physician Compensation Analyst who:
Provides physician services with information to determine appropriate clinical staff compensation. Works with ambulatory leadership monitoring business trends to ensure plans and objectives are achieved. Conducts ongoing consolidated performance reporting and variance analysis and recommends solutions to address variances. Works collaboratively with system leaders to ensure physician services annual operating plans are aligned with system goals.
- Monitors budget throughout the year. Makes recommendations to management on areas of opportunity and efficiency. Performs a variety of complex duties requiring specialized or knowledge. Performs analysis of clinical compensation for physician services staff.
- Collaborates with physician services leaders on development of the annual forecast of compensation plans for ambulatory clinical staff. Makes recommendations on new processes, tools and services. Supports and contributes to development of new products, services or techniques.
- Escalates operational problems and technical issues to leadership. Performs detailed analysis and performance tracking/analysis for physician services initiatives.
- Collaborates with market departments and staff to perform physician services analysis. With guidance, works to solve complex issues related to physician services clinical staff compensation plans.
- Assists with monthly financial functions on a regular basis with medical groups. Works collaboratively with cross functional teams and other shared services departments.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You'll be successful with the following qualifications:
- Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Preferred
- Three years technical experience: Preferred
Adventist Health is committed to the safety and wellbeing of our associates and patients. Therefore, we require that all associates receive all required vaccinations, including, but not limited to, measles, mumps, flu (based on the seasonal availability of the flu vaccine typically during October-March each year), etc., as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter. Medical and religious exemptions may apply.