Physician Interventional Cardiologist
Maxim Government Services is searching for a qualified Physician, specializing in Interventional Cardiology, to provide services in a Medical Center for a Military population located at Kessler AFB, Biloxi, MS. Services are required full time (40 hours per week) between the hours of 0700 - 1700 Monday - Friday.
• This is an actively Awarded Contract
• $225/hr.; $9,000 week (WEEKLY PAY)
• Hours: M-F, with 1 hour for lunch, 0700-1700 hours of operation
• Schedule: 8 hours/day (40/week)
• On Call Schedule: Approx. 15 days per month; On Call hours commence at the end of the duty day and end at the beginning of the next duty day
• Liability Insurance is covered by Maxim & AFB
• 1 year period of performance with option to renew for a 1 additional year
• Education: M.D. (Medical Doctor) or D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine)
• Preferred at least 2 years in Interventional Cardiology beyond the fellowship
• Experience must be sufficient to maintain credentials in all commonly performed within the last 3 years I.C procedures
• Board Certs: Must have current and active Board Certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine in I.C
• License/Registration: Current, full, active, unrestricted license to practice medicine
Come Join Our Team of health care providers at Keesler AFB and experience the immense pride others have discovered in caring for Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans! If you're a health care provider, learn more about joining our network and providing care to our Veterans and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Gene Manko via the contact details provided below.
Direct Line: (410) 910-2079
Toll Free: (855) 444-5429
Fax: (877) 748-8798
Maxim Government Services (MGS), a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., is a leading provider of physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and specialty care personnel to Federal, State and Local Government clients nationwide. Operating under Federal Supply Schedule #V797D-30238, MGS delivers healthcare staffing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and other Federal Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). We have gained the trust of our clients and established recognition by placing emphasis on recruiting experienced professionals and offering a comprehensive level of customer service.