JOB-2685376: CompHealth is currently assisting a Michigan group with their search for a plastic surgeon. This position is for aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. Join 2 other established and well-known plastic surgeons. You will be working in collaboration with established breast and trauma surgeons. Surgeons share call for their own patient base and will participate in a city wide call rotation of 1:5. You will see predominantly an adult population, but there will be some pediatric cases, so pediatric experience is preferred. Final year fellows are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus bonuses/incentives and profit sharing. You will also be offered medical/dental benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and/or stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position
- Ranked among the best healthcare organizations
- Aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery
- Leadership opportunities available
- Academic affiliation with faculty appointment available
- Join 2 other well-established and well-known plastic surgeons
- Work in collaboration with well-established breast and trauma surgeons
- Stipend for fellows in their final year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail