Lucrative Plastic Surgery Opportunity
Private practice & ASC Partnerships
Join a private practice that has served New England for over two decades. This need came about due to continued growth in the area and relocating into a new, larger facility. This private practice offers physicians the opportunity to maximize their income, more work-life balance, and a clear track to partnership.
- Guaranteed base salary with production incentives
- Light call schedule - 4 days/month on average
- Would prefer a physician with strong surgical skills
- Very large cosmetics patient base available
- Plenty of experienced support staff members - Aestheticians, nurse injectors, and MA's
- Health, dental, and vision insurance offered
- Practice owner is a pioneer in the migraine surgery field
- Medical malpractice insurance paid for by the practice
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Practice in one of the nation's most beautiful regions! Every day you are surrounded by greenery and can smell the crisp New England air. With the coast just minutes away and mountains in your backyard, this is truly an outdoor paradise.
- Need to get out of town? No worries! There's an international airport in town
- Gain easy access to major Northeast metros such as Boston, New York City, and Philadelphia
- Many outdoor activities to choose from: fishing, hunting, snow skiing, hiking, beaches, etc.
- The average cost of a home is $145,000 - the national average is $295,000
Job ID: JN -052021-24712