Job Description & Requirements
Plastic Surgery Physician in Iowa
A thriving medical center in the Midwest is seeking an experienced plastic surgeon for the start of a new service line. This is a rare opportunity to mold a brand-new program and enjoy high levels of autonomy while earning considerable income and benefits.
- $619,000 base salary + $83.45 per wRVU
- Bread and butter plastic surgery
- Flexible schedule
- Considerable autonomy
- Huge referral base
- 1:4 call
- $62,000 sign-on bonus
- Full benefits package + 6 weeks of PTO
An eclectic, midsized metro, Cedar Rapids is a wonderful place for providers to live and work. Filled with beautiful scenery and big-city amenities, it offers a highly desirable quality of life.
- A low cost of living + safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Ranked #10 by Niche in “Best Cities to Buy a House in America”
- Excellent public and private schools + nearby university
- Plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy: hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, golfing, and more
- A thriving arts + cultural scene with events and activities throughout the year
- Great local airport with direct flights to a variety of sought-after cities including Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Denver, Los Angeles, and Tampa
- Medscape ranked Iowa #7 for “Best Places to Practice”
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Iowa and must be board-eligible or certified in Plastic Surgery
- Medical degree required
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Plastic Surgeon, Plastic Surgery, Surgeon, Surgery, Cosmetic Surgeon, Cosmetic Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md