About the Opportunity
A healthcare facility in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Nurse Practitioner (NP) and/or Physician Assistant (PA), with a strong Primary Care background, for a promising position with their growing medical team. This is a great 100% outpatient opportunity for a diligent and dedicated Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Physician Assistant (PA) to gain valuable work experience and further their career at the facility in Queens. Apply today!
The Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (NP) / Physician Assistant (PA) will be responsible for seeing 15 patients per day (of all ages), making assessments, and providing them with the appropriate care, as needed.
- 2+ years of Primary Care experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- NYS Nurse Practitioner (NP) and/or Physician Assistant (PA) license
- Previous experience in an Ambulatory Care, Community Health, and/or Internal Medicine setting
- Solid assessment, clinical, and documentation skills
- Patient oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized