Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant/Suboxone Waiver
Exceptional Locum Tenens Addiction Medicine Opportunity with Locums, Inc.!
Locums, Inc. is looking for you! We have a position in Scranton, PA at an addiction treatment practice providing care to patients with addiction problems. Provider will also be treating Diabetes, Colds/Flu, COPD, Asthma/Sinus, and others. They are currently seeking Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for coverage Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays every other week. All availabilities welcome! Candidate must have a Suboxone waiver!
You will receive:
· Hourly Compensation
· Malpractice coverage at 1mil/3mil
· 2/8/22 – Ongoing
· T – Th, 9:30am – 5:30pm Every other week
· Practice Fusion EMR charting used
· 3-4 patients seen per hour
· No On-call hours
· All patients are on Suboxone; Primary Care is given if needed by patients; no pain management
· Active and Unrestricted Pennsylvania license (mandatory)
· Suboxone Waiver on DEA License (mandatory)
· Must be comfortable on your own – Staff physician will not be present all of the time
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact Duncan at (770) 945-5757 or email@example.com. Thank you!