Primary Care Opportunity in Beautiful Northeast - Prime ski resorts nearby, short drive to major metros, and great cost of living
Primary Care clinic opportunity in the Northeast that is looking for additional providers to join their team to provide quality primary health care services to all members of the community, including the medically, socially, and economically disadvantaged. Since 1998, they have been filling the void of primary care in the region. The services provided range from primary care, women’s health, and infusion therapy, all the way to behavioral health.
- Traditional primary care schedule – 8A-5P, M-F
- On-site labs draw at the site and are sent out to be tested
- 1:1 ratio of a medical assistant to the physician
- The call schedule is phone only – resource RNs manage messages and communicate with patients.
- Collaborative team feel that are bound together by a common enjoyment of mission work
- EMR in practice is eMDs
- Pharmacy services provided onsite, imaging center on-site, and behavioral health specialists
Located in the White Mountains Region, this facility is a beautiful sparse suburban town with a city-like vibe. It is considered a New England landmark, and one of America’s Top 10 Small Towns as well as one of National Geographic Adventure Magazine’s 50 next great adventure towns. Home to a four-year university, you’ll also have year-round access to incredible outdoor adventure and access to fine arts and craftspeople, writers, painters, sculptors, scholars, musicians, inventors, graphic artists, photographers, and textile designers who all contribute to our cultural wealth. With an amazing array of outdoor recreation activities beckoning from every direction, the question is never what to do. It’s what to do next.