About the Opportunity
A medical practice in New York City is currently seeking a licensed Physician Assistant (PA), with a strong Primary Care background, for a promising opportunity with their growing medical staff. In this role, the Primary Care Physician Assistant (PA) will be responsible for providing in-person care, telehealth care, and health advocacy to the facility's members. Apply today!
The Primary Care Physician Assistant (PA) will be responsible for contributing to product design and clinical care pathway development and helping redesign how medical care can and should be provided.
- 2+ years of Primary Care experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Current NYS Physician Assistant (PA) license
- Experience in an Ambulatory Care, Emergency Room, Internal Medicine, and/or Urgent Care setting
- Solid assessment, clinical, and documentation skills
- Patient oriented
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Able to multitask efficiently and effectively