JOB-2489576: CompHealth is working with a system of community healthcare clinics, all located in the Napa Valley of California. This is a great opportunity to work with an employer that is very progressive, successful, has seven sites in the Napa Valley, and is growing at 300 new patients per month. You will work with other talented physicians with advanced practice providers supporting you. See 20 patients a day on average in a 100 percent outpatient setting.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You'll also be provided full medical benefits, government loan ,life insurance, CME time with stipend, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage. This and five weeks PTO will give you and your family all the time you need.
Enjoy some of California's best weather, fine food, and world-class restaurants.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Act at once to have your CV reviewed for the two open positions they have in family medicine. Send your CV in confidence to Julia.email@example.com and call me at 203.343.6178. Refer to job number 2489576.
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- 100 percent outpatient
- See 20 patients per day on average
- Competitive salary and great benefits, including 5 weeks of PTO
- Must have board certification or be a graduating current-year resident
- Work with an established patient base
- Clinics are successful and growing at a rate of 300 new patients/month
- Enjoy a community with fine food, fine wine and some of California's best weather
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail