Help at Home is still hiring in your community!
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of care to seniors and people with disabilities.
Right now, our clients need us more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate caregivers, and we are taking every precaution to protect our communities.
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to ensure your health and safety. Our clients, caregivers and employees will always be our top priority.
At Help At Home, our LPNs are focused on performing in-home admissions, in-home supervisory visits, office duties and semi-annual or annual on-site assessments of field caregivers. Our LPNs are dedicated to ensuring compliance with the client assessment of need and service plan standards governing the provision of Medicaid Waiver programs in the state of Alabama. Please note: this nurse will be assigned to an infant in a private duty setting.
We are seeking LPNs for private duty care for pediatric DD/IDD clients for the following shifts:
- Weekday Nights (6pm to 6:30am)
- Rotating Weekend Days (6:30am to 6:30pm)
- Rotating Weekend Nights (6:30pm to 6:30am)
- Create service plans for our clients following client assessments and admissions
- Assist with and oversee our field staff, ensuring successful implementation of new Medicaid Waiver programs
- Ensure quality care is delivered to our clients by creating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Private Duty Nursing in the home setting
- Assist our branch teams with pre-service training and orientation, as well as in-service training for our caregivers
- Assist with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Must have a current RN or LPN license in the state of Alabama.
- Ability to travel within the surrounding counties 2-3 days per weekday between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
In order to be employed as a Private Duty Nurse, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation and benefits vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.