TeamHealth is actively interviewing acute care nurse practitioner hospitalists for our program at Trios Southridge Hospital in Kennewick, Washington. This is an excellent full-time opportunity to practice with a leading inpatient medicine group with a focus on patient care and quality. Candidates must be AGACNP board certified.
Trios Southridge Hospital is an 111-bed facility with a 14-bed ICU. Work 12 hour shifts, seven on/seven off. There are 36 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage. This facility features a mixed ICU, hospital medicine follow their own patients, but intensivist are on staff 24/7. There is a GME program on-site. Trios Southridge Hospital is a cardiac and stroke center.
TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. Our leaders are some of the best in the country!
Competitive compensation with an estimated base pay range of minimum $80/hour to maximum of $80/hour. Eligible for excellent benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance, and employee assistance program.
California Applicant Privacy Act: https://www.teamhealth.com/california-applicant-privacy-notice/
- Competitive compensation
- Manageable census
- Supportive leadership
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization