IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Monitors the production environment using established tools.
- Responds to job failures/issues and correct problems/issues when possible according to established procedures.
- Escalates issues requiring second-level support to appropriate individuals using the established call escalation procedures.
- Takes appropriate action to ensure that processes are completed according to the schedule provided.
- Executes special processing requests as submitted. Requests permanent changes to identified problems via action log process.
- Enters issues into the problem management tool with appropriate information for follow-up and permanent resolution.
- Informs relevant production and user areas of outstanding issues that require further follow-up.
- Provides appropriate turnover of activities and environment to the next shift.
- Provides shift status to supervisor detailing issues requiring attention.
- Provides training to new/junior Analysts as required.
- Acts as a product-specific or procedural subject matter expert for other analysts in the absence of Scheduling and/or Supervisor.
- May support the day to day activities of off-shore production hub, to ensure high quality, accurate and timely deliverables which meet requirements
- May support client facing teams, business line initiatives or 3rd parties
- May provide input for new system development, including requirement gathering, UAT and implementation.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Science, Pharmacy or related Science fields
- Two (2) years of experience in a Production/ Pharmacy environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of the production environments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated communication skills with a customer service focused approach
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1083773