Job Description & Requirements
Progressive Care Nurse - (PCU RN)
StartDate: 04/28/2021Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1738.24 - 1915.61
- 340 bed facility features nationally recognized programs including a top cardiovascular and thoracic center, the renowned Las Vegas Institute for Robotic Surgery, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Certified Stroke Center. -36 bed unit with 1:4 ratio- Meditech charting
Years of Experience: 2.
1. NV RN License (#/expiration)
2. ACLS, BLS
3. Cardiac pulmonary and surgical step down population. Unit has many patients who are on BiPaps and are on vasoactive drips.
Vents experience preferred
Roll the dice and see what "lady luck" has in store for you in glittering Las Vegas! Filled with neon lights, spectacular attractions and mega-wattage fun, Las Vegas is undeniably the entertainment capital of the world. Gambling aside, Vegas is the place to see superstars in concert, catch breathtaking laser shows, take helicopter rides over the Grand Canyon and to experience life to its fullest.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Progressive care nurse, PCU RN, PCU, progressive care, progressive care unit, patient care, PCU nurse, nurse, nursing, RN, R.N., registered nurse, healthcare, health care, hospital, step down nurse, telemetry nurse, ER holding