This position provides leadership and coordination to small to large projects. Project Analyst motivates staff; serves as a subject matter professional and maintain positive working relationships across the system. Helps assigned projects by creating and monitoring project budgets, conducting data testing and implementing process improvement plans to assure timely and successful project completion.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE
- Acts as a liaison with other departments, responds to requests, to ensure timely delivery of high volume external customer reports/requests in accordance with federal/state laws and accreditation standards.
- Reviews project deliverables for accuracy, apprises management of issues affecting project status, and offers solutions to resolve issues.
- Complies, prepares, and submits data which requires proficiency in Excel, Word, and Power Point as well as internal programs of which training will be provided.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Attends, documents and follow-up on meetings with internal/external customers, Associations, and vendors.
- Reconciles invoices as requested.
- Responsible for updating marketing materials as needed/scheduled including but not limited to: member handbooks, social media posts, and other Member facing materials.
- Reviews written member materials monthly to ensure accuracy of information, submits corrections timely.
- Manages workload efficiently with a high degree of organization to meet all deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
- Acts as a resource to answer questions by becoming knowledgeable about the Medicaid program and the contract requirements.
- Participates/leads/contributes on new program implementations as requested.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Performs support activities such as reporting, tracking and auditing of vendors to ensure regulatory compliance.
- May formulate recommendations and provide written findings and analysis based on reporting/meetings.
- Maintains and/or stores documentation regarding projects and reports.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based on position type and/or level
§ Location/Facility – Hybrid
§ Specialty/Department/Practice – Scott and White Health Plan Medicaid Programs, Temple, Texas
§ Shift/Schedule –Monday through Friday 8-5
- EDUCATION - Bachelor's
- EXPERIENCE - 2 Years of Experience
- Medicaid Experience Preferred