For the Biotech organization in Oss (The Netherlands) we are currently recruiting a:
Project Coordinator: Portfolio Management Office
MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us. Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, youll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
MSD, Inventing for life For more information, visit our website: www.werkenbijmsd.nl
MSD Biotech Oss is located at the two sites near Oss, NL. Over 1500 employees work in the pharmaceutical, chemical and biotechnological production in MSD Oss. Within MSD Biotech, novel biologic active ingredients (Drug Substance) are manufactured, including medicines for fertility, diabetes, and oncology. We have global partners in the U.S., Europe and Asia Pacific to ensure medicines are delivered in a safe, reliable and cost-effective way.
Look for additional back ground at the Biotech Oss video.
The portfolio management office (PMO) is part of the Biotech Technical Operations organization of MSD Biotech in Oss. The Portfolio management team manages the project portfolio of Biotech Oss and is providing capital projects and project management support to the Biotech Oss organization. The organization consists out of 2 main groups: Biotech Production (BT) and BVA and BPDC. The PMO team is providing the services together with internal and external local and global partners with a strong focus on safety and compliance, business continuity and capital management,.
The Project Coordinator will manage 1-5 projects and report into the PMO Lead. You will be working closely together with the other team members as well as the production teams, other CoEs and above site groups to ensure that the projects will be delivered according to the project business objectives.
Working as a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
* Building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and acting as a first point of contact for the project;
* Developing and managing the project timeline, cost and scope from initiation through operational completion, to ensure all milestones are met;
* Acting as a liaison to the Project Sponsor and coordinating the information flow between the project team and other relevant teams;
* Representing the team at the Capital Review Committee or other Project Management Boards;
* Providing project management support and coaching to other project teams.
* Bachelors or Masters degree in Technology or equivalent qualifications;
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in managing projects preferably in biotech, pharmaceutical or chemical manufacturing operations;
* Experience in a complex international environment with matrix organization structures;
* Strong business collaboration through building positive working relationships;
* Pro-active attitude with an improvement mindset and strong analytical skills;
* Business acumen, with the ability to engage people by making project objectives understandable;
* Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
* Experience with project engineering, construction and commissioning & qualification;
* Experience with manufacturing operations;
* Experience with Lean principles, such as Lean tools and techniques, Standardized work, Scientific problem solving (PDCA), Inclusion.
A good place to work
Your role at MSD is integral to helping the world meet new breakthroughs that affect generations to come, and were counting on your skills and inventiveness to help make meaningful contributions to global medical advancement. At MSD, were inventing for life.
For further information regarding this position, please contact Hans Bennenbroek, PMO Lead, via: 31 6 11 53 42 65.
If you are interested in this challenging role, you are requested to apply online by uploading your resume and application.