IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
* Manage multiple global SecureConsent projects to ensure they are executed on time, on budget, and according to specification.
* Act as main point of contact with client representatives and other project stakeholders
* Complete project management documentation throughout the project lifecycle including planning documents, schedules, status reports, change orders, invoicing, close out paperwork, etc. (utilizing departmental templates)
* Complete project management activities including: hold regular client status meetings, task management for internal team, and reporting to finance
* Complete SecureConsent project deliverables
* Attain a thorough understanding of the SecureConsent product to explain and demo the SecureConsent product to clients and end users.
* Ensure project quality compliance with quality plans, SOPs and work instructions.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1091344