Project Manager II
Job Title:Project Manager II
Work Location: US-Logan, Utah 84321
Contract Position: 6-9 months (opportunity to go FTE)
- BioProduction provides our biotechnology and biopharmaceutical customers with integrated solutions across the entire bioproduction workflow. This position will reside in the PMO department and will manage commercial projects involving Bioprocess Equipment and Automation.
How will you make an impact?
- The BioProduction division is seeking a talented Project Manager who will be the primary customer interface managing the overall schedules and ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
What will you do?
- Creating project schedules / Gantt charts and defining project milestones for standard and customized equipment and automation integration projects in life sciences industry.
- Leading design reviews with client, engineering, and suppliers.
- Managing change requests throughout project cycle.
- Identifying and managing project risks and issues.
- Scheduling, facilitating, and reporting weekly project meetings with clients and internal teams.
- Collaborating with 3rd party suppliers to meet project milestones and deliverables.
- Managing multiple, fast track projects simultaneously.
- Coordinating material shipments, including international import/exports, with customers, suppliers, and logistics.
- Managing project schedule and activities from PO through start-up including FAT / SAT / IOQ as applicable.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor s degree; excessive experience in lieu of degree will be considered (HS Diploma/GED required)
- 5+ years of Project Management experience leading projects of varied scale and complexity.
- Managing third party vendors and fabrication shops.
- Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing industry.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- PMP certification or equivalent is desired.
- Ability to be a leader and make decisions with authority.
- Ability to prioritize activities and follow through to completion.
- Requires excellent organization and communication skills.
- Experience with SalesForce and Oracle (ERP) / Master Control (PLM) programs will help.
- Oracle experience/master control, someone who has a business management degree would be a solid candidate, someone with a bachelor's degree in business management would be a solid candidate for this role.
- Should have knowledge of MS project and basic excel and word.