Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, Technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for a motivated Project Specialist who will provide support and assistance to Project Managers and Project teams. He/She will support all project-related activities for assigned projects in accordance with SOPs, policies and practices. This position will be based in London.
• Establish new processes and improve upon existing processes related to project support.
• Manage the set up and maintenance of all project documentation files and records according to the scope of work and SOPs.
• Create and coordinate all information and communications for assigned projects.
• Develop training materials related to new project deliverables.
• Update and maintain internal databases, tracking systems and project plans with project specific information.
• Prepare, analyze and distribute status, tracking and costs of specific project deliverables.
• Prepare presentation materials for meetings and project summary data.
• Create and establish SOPs and procedures for specific tasks assigned to a project.
• Bachelor's Degree preferable with a medical or biological background.
• Minimum of 1 year experience with project management.
• Good level software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
• Industry knowledge will be considered a plus.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.