PSYCH-REGISTERED NURSE-SOUTH CAROLINA
We are currently seeking a Psych nurse for a 13-week contract in South Carolina.
The Registered Nurse promotes the physical and mental health of patients through the assessment, development and coordination of clinical care maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in accordance with facility policy and procedures, other external governing and credentialing bodies, performance improvement standards and psychiatric nursing standards.
- Assesses the patient; collects and documents the patient’s current health status and medical history.
- Formulates individualized plan of care for each patient.
- Evaluates outcomes consistent with policy and appropriate patient conditions.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of care to patients, utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation; and effectively interacts with patients, family members and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing.
License or Certification:
- Current state (or multi-state) licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- AHA BLS certification
- CPI certification per company policy.
Education, Vocational Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s Degree in Nursing.
- 2 years of experience working as a registered nurse including some medical/surgical experience and awareness of the needs of chronically, mentally ill.