This well-known organization is hiring in the heart of Missouri for a certified family nurse practitioner to work at a brand new location being finished this month! With a competitive financial package and located in one of the most sought out areas in the state, this opportunity will be filled quickly!
- Preference for at least 24 months of clinical experience in the outpatient setting
- Must be confident in skillset and be able to work in a bustling clinic with patients of all ages
- Primary care focus with experience working with multi-disciplinary team preferred
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
You can have it all in this university town of about 120,000! With attractions that take your breath away, amazing art, performances and other entertainment, history waiting to be explored and a vibrant nightlife scene, you’ll find that this central Missouri city is ready to fulfill every whim.
- Located centrally between Kansas City and St. Louis
- City has an abundance of state parks, gardens, and recreation centers
- Museums, art and culture abound in this historic town
- Fantastic schooling options for the youngsters (private and public)
- Home to the only Division I-A sports school in the state
Job ID: JN -112021-25730