THE OPPORTUNITY: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant – Outpatient Behavioral Health
THE LOCATION: Durham, North Carolina
Permanent / full time
Ready for a change? We have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our outpatient behavioral health team in Durham, North Carolina.
The focus is on providing the highest level of quality patient care and the staff is very friendly and team oriented to work with. The practice is very stable and well established.
This an outpatient position involving medication management. The patients are ages 10 years old and up and pediatric patients typically have ADHD diagnoses. We desire candidate who wish to see both pediatric and adult patients.
- Excellent compensation
- No nights, no weekends, no holidays
- Outpatient clinic
- Licensed as a PMHNP or PA in North Carolina
- Ability to provide Suboxone treatment to existing patients is a plus
- All PMHNPs and PAs must have at least 1 year of psychiatric experience
- Sorry, no FNPs for this position
- Experience prescribing psychotropic medications is required
- All candidates must be able to treat adult and pediatric patients
$2,000 REFERRAL FEE offered – Please share with friends and colleagues!