Job Description & Requirements
StartDate: 11/01/2019Available Shifts: Day 8 Pay Rate: $168.00 - 180.00
This facility located in Lebanon, VA is looking for Adult Psychiatry locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
- Coverage Dates: ASAP - Ongoing
- Shift Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- 20-bed unit
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: Tuesdays, 5 PM - 8 AM and every other Friday, 5PM - 8AM
- Type of patients/cases: Adult, Sub-Acute Diagnosis: detox second to medical diagnosis, bipolar depression, insomnia, schizoaffective disorder
- Inpatient Only
- Must be Board Certified
- Credentialing time frame is 60-90 Days
- Psychiatry Mental Health Nurse Practitioner support Monday through Friday, but must be able to see patients alone should nurse practitioner be out of the office.
- Must be licensed in Virginia
Located in the rolling hills of Clinch Mountain, the Town of Lebanon serves as the county seat for Russell County in Southwest Virginia. Nearly 200 years old, Lebanon was established by the General Assembly as the Town of Lebanon on January 15, 1819, and was chartered January 4, 1831. The many cedar trees in the area are believed to have inspired the town’s name, drawn from the biblical reference, “Cedars of Lebanon.”
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md