Our client located in the Eastern Nebraska area is seeking a Psychiatrist for an outpatient, hospital-employed position. They have a financially sound Hospital system with a tenured staff and a Child Care Center on campus. The Behavioral Health team includes a Board Certified Psychiatrist, and two highly experienced therapists with their MSW and LIMHP credentials.
Conveniently located in Eastern Nebraska with easy access to both Lincoln and Omaha, this community is known as the area where the "West began" serving as a major outpost for early pioneers. Historical monuments, outdoor trails, water parks and plenty of recreational activities make this an area where the entire family can find something to enjoy.
Responsibilities of the Psychiatry Physician
- Treatment for depression, anxiety, grief, trauma, stress management, bipolar, domestic abuse, behavioral problems, drug-alcohol related issues
- Individual, couples, and family therapy
- Age range is 5 and up
- See 12 to 14 patients per day
- Call is one week on and one week off shared with other Psychiatrists
- 100% outpatient
- EMR is Paragon Ambulatory - Allscripts product
Minimum Requirements of the Psychiatry Physician
- Nebraska Medical license or eligible to obtain
- All current certifications
- Ability to work collegially with both support and professional medical staff
- Competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Complete hospital benefits package
For more information on this permanent Psychiatry Physician opportunity or other physician positions nationwide, please apply with your most up-to-date CV.