Locums, Inc. is seeking a Psychiatrist for part-time Mental Health medical direction and patient care with a private clinic in Greensboro, NC. The setting is a family-oriented practice focused on helping those with substance abuse, anxiety, sleep disorders and affective disorders. Provider will be responsible for the direction of PMHNP on staff. Position can also include the role of prescription manager. Must have a valid North Carolina license.
Further info about the Opportunity:
- 8 hours per week, preferably split between Tuesdays and Thursdays in the role of medical director. 5-8 hours per week in the role of prescription manager.
- No telemedicine – all in person
- Length of assignment: ASAP and ongoing – no end date
- Hourly compensation and Malpractice insurance covered
- Patient Groups include full range of Adult, Geriatric, and Pediatric
- Solo position – No other Psychiatrist on staff during hours
- Active and unrestricted North Carolina State license
- Active and unrestricted DEA
- Board certification Psychiatrist
- Must not be an excluded practitioner per Medicare OIG