Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatry Physician - Adult or Child in Missouri
A nationally recognized behavioral health service provider is seeking a Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Psychiatrist to join their expanding team. Due to demand, they are looking to employ an Adult Psychiatrist and a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist to provide mental health services for Chronic Mental Illness, Substance Use Treatment, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, etc.
This is a great opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life in a 100% outpatient position.
- No Nights, No Call, No Weekends
- Guaranteed Base Salary + Productivity Bonus
- Sign-On Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Stipend
- Flexible Schedule (Ability to incorporate telehealth into your practice)
- Incredible Support System (Each Psychiatrist has their own Physician Assistant and Admin for Medications, Scheduling, and Billing)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.)
Located on Missouri’s western edge, along the border of Kansas, this charming community really lives up to its moniker as “The Heart of America.” KC/KCMO has several outstanding restaurants that have been featured on the Food Network's "Diners, Drive thrus, & Dives!" AND they have the WORLD-FAMOUS KANSAS CITY BBQ TOUR!!
Famous for its mouth-watering barbeque dishes, you’ll soon find there is much more to this town than just the food.
With gorgeous scenery, family-friendly neighborhoods and access to a major metro, you’ll have all you need and more.
- A low cost of living and a variety of housing options, including newly constructed homes and lakefront properties
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as multiple local and nearby colleges and universities.
- Plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy—golfing, hiking, biking, camping and much more.
- Plenty of big-city amenities, including top-notch shops, an international airport, and professional sports.
- Proximity to Missouri’s gorgeous Lake of the Ozarks
- Access to a 56,000-acre lake, allowing for plenty of water sports, fishing, and boating.
- Candidates must be Board-Eligible or Board-Certified in Psychiatry
- No Visa Sponsorship
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Child And Adolescent, Child, Adolescent, Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor