Job Description & Requirements
Psychiatrist needed in Savannah, GA
- Schedule: 7 on/ 7 off; Monday 8am - Monday 8am
- Coverage: Need starting July 2019 - Ongoing
- Round on 10-15 in-patient Psychiatric patients daily.
- Calls per night: 2-4
- Admits on call per night: 1-2
- Share on-call consultations on the medical floor.
- No Tele-Psych
- In-Patient: Hospital 8a-5p
- Perform admissions and discharges.
- EMR: EPIC
- Medical psych and few standing acute care units, a total of 36 beds, ADC is 24
- Average consult volume 4-6 daily split between 2 doctors
- Consults are done in both the medical floor and ER but primarily the medical floor
- Support: Therapists, nurses, psychologist, social workers
- Will be supervising Medical Students on consults at times
- Board Certification
- Board Eligible (within 5 years)
The sultry southern belle of the Georgia coast, Savannah is one of the South’s most alluring cities and the perfect destination for travelers seeking a laid-back, relaxing lifestyle. With its shady magnolia trees, stately antebellum mansions and eccentric charm, it’s easy to become captivated by the natural beauty and warm hospitality of this historical town.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md